Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Finally!!

got to meet my niece, Ella Keagy for the first time. I didn't get to see my brother, but he probably wouldn't have gotten any attention anyway. Because Miss Ella kinda steals the show. She's 4 months old and half of Haven's weight. It always blows me away how skinny my little girl is. She really liked Ella. But, she was so busy eating all day I didn't get any shots of her holding her cousin. And, she confused Ella with her other cousin Greyson. She's not real good with gender yet. This is my naughty, adorable little girl in a box. She loves boxes.
Funny story: we were at a friend's house last night. They have a little boy who is about 5 months older than Haven. They were playing in his room and it got awfully quiet. Which usually means that they are up to something. I took my shoes off and snuck down the hall, peeked around the corner, and spotted them in Gabe's crib. They'd climbed into the crib, Gabe had his arms around Haven and was kissing her. It was really cute and sweet. And, won't fly in a few years so they'd better live it up. Haven just sat there and stared at him. Maybe it wasn't quite as romantic a moment for her as it was for him? Which is usually the case between men and women if you ask me.

No comments: