Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

California

I'm back from Cali. I think I'm ready to move there. It is was so incredibly beautiful I sorta feel like I'm slummin' in New Mexico. Until you get on the highway and encounter the traffic. And, then I'm happy. Life seems too short to stay in one place.

I think it'll be nice to finally get to hang out with my husband again. I'll let you know in a day or two if that is true or not. Ha! He may be too used to man time and living a care-free bachelor's existence. I can tell you for certain that I am ready for a baby break. Haven was fantastic during the trip, but gosh, it's still tiring to travel with a toddler.

I didn't get a ton of pictures, but here are a few:

Haven, Gammy, & Nana in Pleasanton
Mom being a goof
Hot Tubbin'
Haven in her new suit, courtesy of Aunt Sarah




No comments: