Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Spring has Sprung?

What a fantastic weekend we had. It rivaled B.C. (before child) weekends when Chris and I spent all of his days off outside being active.
First we skied half a day at Sandia Peak. There is something to be said for a 15 minute drive to the nearest resort. No getting up at 6 in the morning (although that's pretty normal around here anyway) and driving 2 hours to ski. Plus, the snow was amazing and there was no-one there on a Thursday morning. At first I couldn't relax because I was expecting some Olympic scouts to spot me and try to work out a deal with me. Really, all I wanted to do was ski. I didn't want to be messed with. I guess they were all in Canada because no-one bothered me.
Then our sweet little angel complied with a bike ride on the Bosque. She very happily chattered away in her chariot, eating snacks, and sticking her legs up in the air when we went down hills.
I don't know about you, but I'm ready for Spring to be here already.

No comments: