Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

And We're Off!

Tomorrow night will be my first night away from Haven. I think she's ready. I think I'm ready. I hope her grandparents are ready (as in, well rested). My little Sweet Cakes still gets up a few times a night. And, there is only one thing she wants. Daddy doesn't have it, Grandpa doesn't have it, Grandma's are just for looks. Poor baby. She adores both her grandparents, so as far as that goes, we won't have a problem.

Chris and I are going to Santa Fe because a very clever friend of mine gave us a gift certificate at my baby shower for a bed & breakfast there. Somehow she knew it might be needed. It's also our 5th anniversary, so it's a good excuse. I'm looking forward to an uninterrupted night's sleep more than I can say.

Our camera is broken and a new one is on the way (hopefully before Haven's 1st birthday which is in two weeks!!!), thus no new pictures.


1 comment:

Sarah Taylor said...

You guys have an AMAZING time!!! We love you...