Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Are You a Contender?

My sister-in-law's fair trade business is conducting a contest. All you have to do is take a photo of yourself (it's actually easier if someone else takes the photo of you) in an apron (any apron that you own) and send it to Scarlett Threads. In addition to the photo, there are other ways to increase the odds that you win (such as what I'm doing...blogging about the contest).

Anyhoo, here's a photo of me in my apron. This is a rare sight. Me in an apron. Not because I don't love my apron. No, no. Because finding me cooking in the kitchen is akin to finding...well, let's just say it is difficult to find. This apron is one of Scarlett Threads products. I may not cook in it, but it makes a great clothing protector when I am feeding Haven her dinner. Seriously, how come I have more food on me than what she gets in her mouth? I do not know.


I told Chris that I needed him to take a picture of me in my apron and when he asked why I told him about the contest. He wanted me to be sure to include the many great qualities my apron possesses:

1. It never fades, tears, or wears out
2. It always looks brand-new
3. Like it's never, ever seen an oven, stove, or cooking pot

I could go on, but I think you get the idea. Chris is now lying on the floor of the kitchen unconscious. Unfortunately, the back of his head can not say the same about never seeing a cooking pot.

Good luck. And, don't forget to enter the contest. You could win an apron!

No comments: