Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Super Cute Cowboy Boots & My New Tattoo

For our anniversary, Chris bought me a pedicure and henna tattoo done by a most wonderful woman at our church. So, for all of you who wanted the 9 month belly shot...there it is, in all it's glory. Debbie Torres, our henna artist had a somewhat difficult time as Haven kept moving from one side to the next...kinda hard to keep a straight line when my little squirmer isn't cooperating. My fellow Texan friend, Faerl, also came over to visit and gave me these boots for Haven. I thought they were precious.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

you don't know how excited i got when i saw the title on the post was "my new tattoo" -- I could see the title before the post, so I was sitting here thinking. "Did she really get a tattoo?" "When she's about to have a baby?" "Do they let women do that @ 9 mnths?" "I need to get one!" "I can't believe she did it without me!" Alas, it isn't permanent. But it is cute. That's a fun picture. :)

majaunta said...

I have been waiting for a picture and this one was worth the wait...tell Haven this gramma is getting impatient!!