Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Most Excellent Hubby


Today is Chris's birthday. He will be celebrating his day at work, unfortunately. However, he's reminded me all week that his birthday is coming up, so at home, we've celebrated for a week. I gave him his gift last week...I cannot hold onto any gift and keep it a secret. The next night we went out for a birthday dinner and then on Saturday, my parents presented him with the above gift filled with coffee.

I hope you have a great birthday, honey. You are the most amazing of men. And, you just keep getting better (probably because I'm rubbing off on you). I love you!

2 comments:

Chris and Jane said...

Jane, I love you with all my heart. Every moment with you is better than the last and there is no better prospect than spending my life with you. BTW...you have rubbed off on me, I tried bleach but nothing seems to remove it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris!!!