Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Trip to the Colorado Mountains

Chris and I (with my mom) just returned from Cuchara, Colorado. We had a great time hanging out with our parents and their friends who are, of course, twice our age. This tends to be the case lately with friends: our next door neighbors are an awesome couple in their 40's and we find them such fun! They love Trudy too...so, really, they must be lovely people.
Back to the trip: it was such a relaxing time. We were prayed for, fed, given a fun retro cabin to stay in (I don't think it is purposefully retro, but just hasn't been updated in 50 years), and sent home happy. I even went on my first tall mountain climb at 13,600 feet.

Chris and I hike alot, but I've never hiked a really tall mountain, and now I've got the fever. There isn't anything much better than being outdoors, conquering a mountain with my hubby.

No comments: