Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hannah Hours

Since I just put Hannah to bed I thought I'd give a brief update. I haven't slept as much as usual and since she loves t.v. I've eaten way too much as well, but getting to know her has been so much fun. She makes me laugh and cry. Especially when she asks me to please bring her Mommy back to her. She dances constantly, puts her hands on her hips and bosses constantly, but she is such a joy to be around. Such a cute little person. Anyway, I've been so busy that I haven't had time to think about Chris or Trudy which is good since it's still way too many days before I see them. I have not learned to love the town of Pampa any better. In fact, I think I may dislike this dusty little town ever more than usual. Right now the wind is blowing loudly and it may snow tonight. But, regardless of that, I've enjoyed my time here. And, I can't wait to see my husband.

No comments: