Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Miss Hannah Joy


Pampa has never been so interesting. This Labor Day weekend, Chris and I headed for the plains to meet our new little sister. We weren't sure what to expect, but within 5 minutes of meeting Hannah, she had us wrapped securely around her little finger. She is a tiny 3 year old with big attitude. She ordered all 7 of her brothers and sisters around like she'd been doing it for years. If you didn't obey, she'd put her hands on her hips and give you a withering look which usually brought the offender back around to seeing her point of view. Her English is spoken with a cute Chinese accent. I'm not sure her legs touched the ground much this weekend...she loves to be held (which is fine since she weighs practically nothing). I somehow introduced her to my lip gloss and therefore established a routine (about every 10 minutes) of applying "lippy stuff." I even had my hair done one day with lots of bows and clips. I've never had a sister, but now its difficult to imagine what it was like in Pampa without her. Chris and I were ready to turn our car around and go back. We didn't want to miss any of Hannah's antics. For more pictures of our little sister click this link: http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee281/janemckean/

No comments: